10 Reasons to give to your United Way.....
10. It's a write off! That’s right! Your donation to the Catawba County United Way may be tax deductible! You have to love that!
9. You are not alone! Giving to the Catawba County United Way is a powerful way to give to your community. Your donation multiplies community impact by combining your gift with many others throughout our community. We can collectively accomplish a healthier, stronger community by working together!
8. More bang for your buck! With a single donation to the Catawba County United Way, you can help numerous people, agencies, and programs in your community!
7. The kids are watching! We are role models and are always telling our kids to share. Teaching children about philanthropy develops community awareness, social responsibility, and skills on how to be a good neighbor. These are important life lessons they will carry into adulthood!
6. It won't break your bank! You might be wondering “How much should I give?” You would be amazed at how sharing an hour’s pay per month can make a meaningful difference in someone’s life. Dollars add up to produce significant impact!
5. Your money stays in your own backyard! The money you donate to the Catawba County United Way supports local programs and organizations. Dollars raised in your community stay in your community to help build a better place for us all to live, work, and raise our families. A gift to our local United Way truly is neighbor helping neighbor!
4. Your money... your way! A donation to the Catawba County United Way can be customized to target any agency or population segment you choose. For example, you might want to help children and youth succeed, promote self-sufficiency for the elderly, sustain people in crisis, or help families in need. This allows your gift to become personal and meaningful to you!
3. It's good for you! There have been recent studies that show that philanthropy has health benefits, including boosting the immune system and releasing endorphins that improve your mood. So don’t give until it hurts. Instead, give until it feels good!
2. Your money is safe! The Catawba County United Way has strict state and federal guidelines we must follow, not to mention our own bylaws, code of ethics, and core values. Also, community volunteers review and monitor the awarded programs for effectiveness. Funding decisions are based on the performance and impact programs and coalitions have on community needs. We ensure that your money is being spent wisely!
And the #1 reason is…
1. There is strength in numbers! The strength of our community depends on the strength of the Catawba County United Way. The strength of our local United Way depends on YOU. Please support the Catawba County United Way as doing so illustrates how we LIVE UNITED!
How can I donate online?
You can select how you wish to donate to your Catawba County United Way - via PayPal (for credit/debit cards), mail a check, or request to be billed.
If you would like to donate by mailing a check or you want to be billed for a pledge, you may click here.
If you would like to donate by credit card via PayPal, you may click on the Donate button below.