Every dollar raised stays right here in Catawba County and goes to help:
- families in need of shelter,
- individuals in need of medically assisted recovery,
- provide free books to children,
- provide sexual assault services,
- provide adult day services,
- provide meals for seniors,
- provide transitional housing,
- provide tutoring and mentoring to students,
- provide HIV counseling,
- provide emergency services,
- provide crisis financial assistance.
2020 Fair Share Car Giveaway
Employees of companies participating in this year's Catawba County United Way's Fair Share Donors program (1 hour pay per month) will go into 10 drawings, which started on Sept. 17, for a chance at being a finalist to win either a Kia Forte, Hyundai Elantra or a Volkswagen Jetta from Paramount Automotive. Drawings for finalists are held every Thursday with the last one on Nov. 19. The winner will be drawn in December.
Along with giving away a new car, the event helps raise awareness of the impact the United Way has in Catawba County through local programs that address needs in the areas of education, income and health.
Remember...it's never too late to become a community hero. Give. Advocate. Volunteer.
The Catawba County United Way – Always Ready to Help